Translate

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's the Juice baby!!!

This week is Juice Week (yea) 




I have been juicing for a number of years and it's something my mom started when we were young which I carried over. Well This week I felt the need to step it up a bit and see how far I get by Friday. Oh, I should mention that last week I started substituting a meal a day for my juicing but everything else in regards to what I ate stayed the same. i.e, we still enjoyed homemade pizza on Sunday :)

day one:
Early - 8oz water

Breakfast - coffee, granola

Lunch - cilantro, kale, celery, carrot, spinach juice

Dinner - Chicken salad with water

Snack - Amish Swiss cheese slices, grapes

day two: 
Early - 16oz water

Breakfast - carrot, kale, beet, orange, celery, grape juice

Lunch - cilantro, kale, spinach, carrot, ginger, apple, orange, tomato juice.

23.5 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment