Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

dreaming of lavender with love

(click photo to enlarge any image)

"Pour bien vivre, bien aimer et laisser dire."
"To live welllove well and let them talk."

I would love to share this on a wine label. I found this photo and this quote this morning so off to photoshop I went. We are in the 4th stage of our wine making experiment, just two more weeks before bottling and I am already in love with the process. 

As I have been getting the front ready for our lavender beds I can't help but daydream about the scent and color and feeling so I went online and found some inspiration. 
Just allowing these good feeling thoughts which are attracting objects of desire. Try it with something you love. You will have fun! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment