Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Finally... Real Food - Veggie Pasta



Veggie Pasta 

This is one of my favorite dishes that I have been making for years because it's so easy it's also healthy and anyone can make it with whatever pasta you have (elbow, bow tie, mac, penne) and fresh produce in the house.

After not being able to eat for almost a week because of a little accident I had with my mouth (don't ask) I've been living on protein shakes, and soups thank AMY'S. Today I feel about 75% healed and NEED real food.


Todays pasta ingredients:

Elbows pasta cooked & seasoned
2 Tbsp olive oil
garlic
onion
olives
baby bella mushrooms
spinach
asparagus
tomato
basil

 Enjoy hot or cold, and if you like you could throw meat and cheese into it for a dinner.

bon appétit


No comments:

Post a Comment